Notes from our last Club Meeting
BKVR meeting 5/10/22 6:30p.m.-7:00p.m. via Zoom
Attending: Sue Nealon, Ruth Jones, Judy Orton, and Jen Sharp
● Races: The Running of the Turkeys 11/24/22- members have stepped forward to volunteer before the race, but the position of RD has been a challenge to fill. One of our members is tentatively volunteering, pending schedule. We are able to use Fisher Elementary as our venue. Sue is checking with Bob Underwood to see if he could time. Discussion of raising the race entry, we agreed that we should, but continue to discount the race for members to encourage membership. We will continue to discuss at our June meeting.
● Run: We will do our Moonlight in VT run on July 16 at 8 pm as a fun run. Judy will send out an email from BKVR president email to the folks on our email/ membership list to let them know- we hope this will be a membership booster to recruit folks to help with the ROTT.
●Scholarships: We’ve received 9 scholarships from a variety of schools. Scholarship committee will meet to decide on recipients.
● Membership: Discussion of when they are due, and how many are current. We need to check with Anita on this.
● Arlington Community House Organization: A group of us will get together to re-organize and inventory what we have there.
● Other: We’ll continue to advertise our next meetings on the website. Folks (outside this group who will be automatically invited) can PM Jen for the link.
Next meeting date is June 14 at 6:30 pm